The Trufo Studio is a music recording studio in Paris where Rami (founder of Lola James Harper) worked all his albums: those of Ulona Hooman, Karima Adams, Call Box, Casual Fly and Billy Hell… The studio is at the fifth floor of an old Parisian building built in 1870… It is just under the roof of the building so you can still see the old oak beams… The place is filled with African and oriental percussions, with a silver drum kit, and a load of electric and acoustic guitars… Rami love this place to create, compose and write songs… He recorded there a lot of demos…
cashmeran, rose, musk
amyris - West indies, Texas cedar - USA, rose - Turkey, orris - Italy, incense – Somalia
- The Lola James Harper room sprays are made in France
- No animal derived ingredients Meeting IFRA Standards + Washington Convention / C.I.T.I.E.S Standards
- The paper boxes are 70% made of recycled paper and are 100% recyclable
How to use:
- Room Sprays are great for freshening up your place in seconds
- 2 to 4 sprays in a room and it has an immediate effect.
- When you want your home to be filled with a welcoming scent before your friends arrive, for them to be immediately immersed in the mood of the moment you're going to share.
- Keep it in your bag and make your hotel room feel like home instantly.
- When on holidays, pick a new scent to spray during your trip to forever remember those sweet moments, when you'll come back home.