The Trufo Studio is a music recording studio in Paris where Rami worked all his albums: those of Ulona Hooman, Karima Adams, Call Box, Casual Fly and Billy Hell… The studio is at the top floor (fifth floor) of an old Parisian building built in 1870… It is just under the roof of the building so you can still see the old oak beams… The place is filled with African and oriental percussions, with a silver drum kit, and a load of electric and acoustic guitars… Rami love this place to create, compose and write songs… He recorded there a lot of demos…
cashmeran, rose, musk
amyris - West indies, Texas cedar - USA, rose - Turkey, orris - Italy, incense – Somalia
- 190 gr
- made in France
- the wax is a mix of mineral and vegetal (sunflower and coco wax)
- cotton wick
- no animal derived ingredients Meeting IFRA Standards + Washington Convention / C.I.T.I.E.S Standards
- the paper boxes are 70% made of recycled paper and are 100% recyclable
Advice for optimal use:
- This candle is made of hard wax. To allow the scent to perfume your space, we recommend to burn the candle 2 to 3 hours at a time. It will reduce the amount of wax left on the sides of the glass, and extend the life of your candle.
We recommend you to wait for the top layer of wax to be fully melted before you extinguish.
- After each use, always cut the wick for it to be no longer than 0,5 cm at all times - this will avoid black smoke and improve the scent diffusion.
- Light your candle wherever you want to go, wherever you love to travel, to fill the scent with your own memories.