Rami went to Barcelona with his family a few years ago and every day at 4PM they used to go in Bomboneria’s to have a tea time break…Barcelona is filled with those great little places full of cakes, candies and ice creams… always really old shops with antique furniture like a sweet pharmacy… An amazing smell of amber and incense…
amyris – West indies, Texas cedar – USA, coriander - India, sandal Wood – Australia, vanilla - Madagascar, labdanum – Spain
- The Lola James Harper room sprays are made in France
- No animal derived ingredients Meeting IFRA Standards + Washington Convention / C.I.T.I.E.S Standards
- The paper boxes are 70% made of recycled paper and are 100% recyclable
How to use:
- Room Sprays are great for freshening up your place in seconds
- 2 to 4 sprays in a room and it has an immediate effect.
- When you want your home to be filled with a welcoming scent before your friends arrive, for them to be immediately immersed in the mood of the moment you're going to share.
- Keep it in your bag and make your hotel room feel like home instantly.
- When on holidays, pick a new scent to spray during your trip to forever remember those sweet moments, when you'll come back home.