Rami went to Barcelona with his family a few years ago and every day at 4PM they used to go in Bomboneria’s to have a tea time break…Barcelona is filled with those great little places full of cakes, candies and ice creams… always really old shops with antique furniture like a sweet pharmacy… An amazing smell of amber and incense…
amyris – West indies, Texas cedar – USA, coriander - India, sandal Wood – Australia, vanilla - Madagascar, labdanum – Spain
- 190 gr
- made in France
- the wax is a mix of mineral and vegetal (sunflower and coco wax)
- cotton wick
- no animal derived ingredients Meeting IFRA Standards + Washington Convention / C.I.T.I.E.S Standards
- the paper boxes are 70% made of recycled paper and are 100% recyclable
Advice for optimal use:
- This candle is made of hard wax. To allow the scent to perfume your space, we recommend to burn the candle 2 to 3 hours at a time. It will reduce the amount of wax left on the sides of the glass, and extend the life of your candle.
We recommend you to wait for the top layer of wax to be fully melted before you extinguish.
- After each use, always cut the wick for it to be no longer than 0,5 cm at all times - this will avoid black smoke and improve the scent diffusion.
- Light your candle wherever you want to go, wherever you love to travel, to fill the scent with your own memories.