Colette, located at 213, Rue Saint Honoré in Paris was the mother of all concept stores. For more than 20 years, this was the go-to place for cutting edge fashion, design and art. It was here that Lola James Harper launched it candle collection in 2013. If you ever visited the place, you will probably remember the smell of the place. Rami Mekdachi, founder of Lola James Harper, created the iconic Colette scent.
The iconic store closed its doors in december 2018, but its legend lives on through this room spray, the scent of Colette.
- The Lola James Harper room sprays are made in France
- No animal derived ingredients Meeting IFRA Standards + Washington Convention / C.I.T.I.E.S Standards
- The paper boxes are 70% made of recycled paper and are 100% recyclable
How to use:
- Room Sprays are great for freshening up your place in seconds
- 2 to 4 sprays in a room and it has an immediate effect.
- When you want your home to be filled with a welcoming scent before your friends arrive, for them to be immediately immersed in the mood of the moment you're going to share.
- Keep it in your bag and make your hotel room feel like home instantly.
- When on holidays, pick a new scent to spray during your trip to forever remember those sweet moments, when you'll come back home.