Colette, located at 213, Rue Saint Honoré in Paris was the mother of all concept stores. For more than 20 years, this was the go-to place for cutting edge fashion, design and art. It was here that Lola James Harper launched it candle collection in 2013. If you ever visited the place, you will probably remember the smell of the place. Rami Mekdachi, founder of Lola James Harper, created the iconic Colette scent.
The iconic store closed its doors in december 2018, but its legend lives on through this scented candle, the scent of Colette.
- 190 gr
- made in France
- the wax is a mix of mineral and vegetal (sunflower and coco wax)
- cotton wick
- no animal derived ingredients Meeting IFRA Standards + Washington Convention / C.I.T.I.E.S Standards
- the paper boxes are 70% made of recycled paper and are 100% recyclable
Advice for optimal use:
- This candle is made of hard wax. To allow the scent to perfume your space, we recommend to burn the candle 2 to 3 hours at a time. It will reduce the amount of wax left on the sides of the glass, and extend the life of your candle.
We recommend you to wait for the top layer of wax to be fully melted before you extinguish.
- After each use, always cut the wick for it to be no longer than 0,5 cm at all times - this will avoid black smoke and improve the scent diffusion.
- Light your candle wherever you want to go, wherever you love to travel, to fill the scent with your own memories.