Daddy's office ... that one place in the house you weren't allowed to enter, but secretly did ... it looked and smelled like an ancient library… Filled with pencils, paper, notebooks, rubber, wooden tools…. The smell of that office just talks about time, about patience, about hand made work… A place where magic things happen …
woody (mahogany wood, sandalwood)
patchouli - Indonesia, Texas cedar - USA, carrot seeds - France, orris - France, vetiver - Haïti
- The Lola James Harper room sprays are made in France
- No animal derived ingredients Meeting IFRA Standards + Washington Convention / C.I.T.I.E.S Standards
- The paper boxes are 70% made of recycled paper and are 100% recyclable
How to use:
- Room Sprays are great for freshening up your place in seconds
- 2 to 4 sprays in a room and it has an immediate effect.
- When you want your home to be filled with a welcoming scent before your friends arrive, for them to be immediately immersed in the mood of the moment you're going to share.
- Keep it in your bag and make your hotel room feel like home instantly.
- When on holidays, pick a new scent to spray during your trip to forever remember those sweet moments, when you'll come back home.