In New York City on 8th Avenue, Rami loves to go to the George comic store to check vintage Marvel Comics or little figurines… He bought so many books there to work on different album covers…
poplar wood, spice
amyris - West Indies, cardamom - Guatemala, carrot seeds - France, Texas cedar – USA, orange Blossom - Tunisia, petitgrain -Paraguay, vetiver- Haïti, elemi - Philippines, ceylon cinnamon - Madagascar / Sri Lanka
- 190 gr
- made in France
- the wax is a mix of mineral and vegetal (sunflower and coco wax)
- cotton wick
- no animal derived ingredients Meeting IFRA Standards + Washington Convention / C.I.T.I.E.S Standards
- the paper boxes are 70% made of recycled paper and are 100% recyclable
Advice for optimal use:
- This candle is made of hard wax. To allow the scent to perfume your space, we recommend to burn the candle 2 to 3 hours at a time. It will reduce the amount of wax left on the sides of the glass, and extend the life of your candle.
We recommend you to wait for the top layer of wax to be fully melted before you extinguish.
- After each use, always cut the wick for it to be no longer than 0,5 cm at all times - this will avoid black smoke and improve the scent diffusion.
- Light your candle wherever you want to go, wherever you love to travel, to fill the scent with your own memories.