Capturing the inherent romantic and intimate essence of Selahatin, Of Course I Still Luv You is a tribute to hope and fidelity. Under a spell of citrusy verbena and bergamot, draped in exotic and mysterious cardamom and a holy union between woody pine and aromatic juniper, a picturesque tale of young innocent love and spring blossoms.
verbena, bergamot, cardamom, pine, green mint, peppermint, menthol
Selahatin whitening toothpaste combines emotion and function, with handcrafted aromas and lush texture. The formulation contains fluoride, anti-oxidants and a four-dimensional whitening process gentle enough for daily use.
Why it’s special:
A four-dimensional rejuvenating whitening process gentle enough for daily use:
- Deep cleansing (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate)
- Exfoliating (Hydrated Silica)
- Polishing and light-reflecting (Hydroxypatite)
- Enamel-bleaching (Sodium Bicarbonate)
- Anti-inflammatory Limonene from Citrus fruit and antioxidant Edelweiss extract boosts bacterial balance and maintains healthy gums
- The natural aminoacid Betaine moisturises and nourishes
- Mineralising Hydroxypatite provides proactive care for sensitive teeth
Good to know:
- Antioxidants enriched
- Cruelty free
- Dermatologically tested
- Endlessly recyclable aluminium tube
- Vetted by the Swedish Dental Association
- Made in Switzerland
Aqua/[water], sorbitol, hydrated silica, ci 77891/[titanium dioxide], sodium lauryl sulfate, betaine, sodium bicarbonate, cellulose gum, peg-12, aroma/[flavor], dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, citric acid, glycerin, sodium fluoride, limonene, sodium saccharin, hydroxyapatite, elettaria cardamomum seed oil, synthetic fluorphlogopite, methylparaben, citral, citrus aurantium bergamia peel oil/[citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) peel oil], linalool, potassium chloride, menthol, geraniol, citronellol, pinus sylvestris leaf oil, leontopodium alpinum extract, tin oxide.