... if you are looking for a fun activity, alone or with friends, family or colleagues
... if you would, at the same time, like to learn more about the magical world of perfume
... if you would like to discover new, rare fragrances and find out which perfumes suit you best
then a smell tasting is the perfect option.
Take a seat at our central table, and immerse yourself in the wonderful world of fine fragrances, whilst enjoying a cup of coffee or tea.
In a relaxing atmosphere, you will:
- get to know what perfume is, how it is made, where ingredients come from and how they smell, how you best apply and store perfume, etc...
- learn about the different olfactive families and discover which scents suit you best
- discover new and unique perfumes by small, independent brands, you might never have heard of before
A smell tasting takes between 1 and 1,5 hour. We'll make sure it's time well spent (and fun) !
A smell tasting comes at 35 EUR per person. At the end of the session, each participant receives a discovery box containing five 2 ml testers, worth 25 EUR, and a 10 EUR voucher.
We kindly ask you to pay at least two days in advance. We will gladly refund your payment if you cancel at least 24h before the event kicks off.
We provide tastings in English, Dutch and French.
... who can attend?
Tastings open to everyone, but please bear in mind that:
- we can seat up to six people
- the event takes place at a high table with stools
- although our sense of smell is the first to develop in the embryo, small children will probably not have the time of their life
- pets do not appear to be the most interested audience
... also online
We also offer online perfume tastings. Each participant receives a kit with samples, blotters and documentation in advance and then we embark on a fragrant exploration together via Zoom, Teams or the video conference platform of your choice.
Send an email to [email protected], mentioning the number of participants and the moment you would like to join us for some fragrance fun. We will then contact you to make further arrangements.