The coffee shop of Jp is in Paris… "We meet there every Saturday morning after a basket ball game on the street court in Martin Luther King Park…to drink coffee and decide what to do next in our projects…"
sandalwood, coffee, spice
mugwort - Marocco, cardamom - Guatemala, cinnamon – Madagascar / Sri Lanka, clary Sage - France, lavender - France, mate – Brazil
- 190 gr
- made in France
- the wax is a mix of mineral and vegetal (sunflower and coco wax)
- cotton wick
- no animal derived ingredients Meeting IFRA Standards + Washington Convention / C.I.T.I.E.S Standards
- the paper boxes are 70% made of recycled paper and are 100% recyclable
Advice for optimal use:
- This candle is made of hard wax. To allow the scent to perfume your space, we recommend to burn the candle 2 to 3 hours at a time. It will reduce the amount of wax left on the sides of the glass, and extend the life of your candle. We recommend you to wait for the top layer of wax to be fully melted before you extinguish.
- After each use, always cut the wick for it to be no longer than 0,5 cm at all times - this will avoid black smoke and improve the scent diffusion.
- Light your candle wherever you want to go, wherever you love to travel, to fill the scent with your own memories.