Imagine you are a movie star under the spotlights.
DANGEROUS CURVES was created by Mr. Laudamiel to bottle Amanda Lepore’s glamour, joie de vivre and refinement. The complex scent features the following facets:
- for Cheekiness: strawberry and pink peppercorn
- for Soft Beautiful Skin: peach flesh and natural tonka
- for Elegance: magnolia, bergamot and natural French rose de mai
- for Strength: civet, patchouli, and screaming daphnes
- without forgetting our favorite lipstick with violet leaves and ionone heart
Amanda thought it was a good idea to increase a little the cinnamon bark oil from Sri Lanka already present in the fragrance. It is an industry secret, at least in New York City, that hookers smear a little cinnamon oil on their skin to turn their johns on more.
Twist: The fragrance concentrate is dissolved in alcohol and real Cristal® Rosé Champagne, vintage 2012. The elegant bubbly provides an extra sensation of brightness and sophistication. Spritz while listening to her 2005 hit song “Champagne”: “…I drink Champagne like Marylin…"
strawberry, pink peppercorn, bergamot, cinnamon, peach, magnolia, violet leaves, screaming daphnes, French rose de ami, tonka, civet, patchouli, champagne