This Les Indémodables ingredient box contains the two most important 'Grands Crus' ingredients used in the formulas of their different fragrances. This box is the first of its kind in the niche perfumery market and is a must for perfume lovers.
Mr. Antoine LIE, creative director of Les Indémodables, uses the ingredient palette of L'Atelier Français Des Matières, composed of more than 25 exclusive and unique natural extracts, labelled "Grands Crus".
Each ingredient is pure. To make it easier to smell, the technical team of Les Indémodables has developed a specific natural and odorless wax used as a carrier.
A leaflet provides many unknown details about each ingredient (precise location of our fields, growing time, extraction technique, etc.).
Only 200 units of this unique limited edition box have been created.
The box contains the following natural oils (2 of each Eau de Parfum):
- Chypre Azural: Blood orange Tarocco oil from Sicily and Patchouli oil Aceh from Indonesia
- Fougère Emeraude: Tuberose alcoolat from India and Lavender oil fine from St. Cristol France
- Cuir de Chine: Osmanthus alcoolat from China and Clary Sage oil from Switzerland
- Iris Perle: Petitgrain oil from Morocco and Orris pallida butter from Morocco
- Oriental Velours: Myrrh oil from Somaliland and Vetiver oil 'special' from Haiti
- Musc des Sables: Green mandarin 'pelatrice' from Calabria and Tonka bean resinoid from Venezuela
- Rose de Jamal: Mint 'nanah' oil from Morocco and Rose Damascena absolute from Morocco
- Ambre Suprême: Everlasting 'full spectrum' ultrasound extract and natural Ambergris ultrasound tincture
- Vanille Havane: Vanilla 'mauvais' infusion from Comoro and Cacao ultransound extract from Colombia