The formulation of this natural laundry soap nourishes the fibers, preserves the beauty of your favorite clothes and gives your laundry softness and cleanliness thanks to the action of biodegradable vegetable oils. Tested under dermatological control, Kerzon's laundry soap is non-irritating and respectful of sensitive skin.
It's the romanticism of this famed square in Paris, its red bricks and blossoming geranium terraces that keeps us coming back for its beauty. Place des Vosges is inspired by the fluffy petals of the Bulgarian rose with a flowery head and a sweet, velvety heart paired with mango on top of a fresh and lemony geranium base.
mango, rose, geranium
- 1000 ml
- Softening and soothing formula
- Ensures a dazzling clean for all purpose washing
- Enables around 25 washes
- Machine and hand-wash friendly
- Bottle 100% recycled from household waste
- 100% biodegradable formula in less than one month
- Formulated and made in France
- Tested under dermatological control, respects sensitive skin
- Formulated with natural coconut and olive oils
For an ideal dosage, we recommend you to pour the equivalent of 40ml per wash into the drawer of your washing machine without adding any softener.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the bottle label.
5 ou plus, mais moins de 15% savon (soap), parfum (fragrance), glycerin, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, benzyl alcohol, hexyl cinnamal.