A tribute to the carpentry and cabinetmaking workshops of the Faubourg Saint-Antoine, this fragrance plunges you instantly into the heart of the 19th century, on the oldest thoroughfare in Paris, with its sawdust top and resin and cedar heart, on a sandalwood base.
Spray a few touches of this fragrant mist around you, on your clothes or on your skin, to delicately enhance your daily life and feel good wherever you are.
- For home, linen and body
- Imprim'vert label, with low environmental impact
- Box made of recyclable paper, 100% from sustainably managed forests
- High quality essential oils and absolutes
- Formulated and manufactured in France
- Light scent, like an eau de cologne
Alcohol denat., aqua (water), parfum (fragrance), geraniol, limonene, linalool, farnesol, citral