Inspired by a summer walk in the shade of fig trees, still fresh from the morning dew, the Feuilles de Figuier fragrance unveils ultra-fresh top notes of eucalyptus and fennel, enveloped in a sunny heart of immortelle and fig milk, to give way to a woody trail of cedar and myrrh.
The Fig Leaf Exfoliating Soap offers a long-lasting scrub for hands and body, thanks to the strong scrubbing power of a precious blend of pumice stone and apricot kernel powder.
eucalyptus, fennel, immortelle, fig, cedar, myrrh
- Bottle from 100% recycled household waste
- For all skin types and for the whole family
- Organic coconut and olive oils
- Ideal for hands & body
- Pumice stone and apricot kernel powder, for a long-lasting scrub
- Formulated and made in France
- Anti-oxidant, nourishing and protective formula
aqua/water, potassium cocoate, glycerin, pumice, parfum/fragrance, prunus armeniaca seed powder, polyglyceryl-3 caprylate, potassium olivate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, benzyl alcohol, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, caprylyl capryl glucoside, xanthan gum, potassium hydroxide.