At the end of the day in the Buttes-Chaumont parc, you can dream away in the shade of its emblematic cedar of Lebanon. The Parc des Buttes-Chaumont scent reveals a woody top and a light floral heart, on a sensual base of cedar and sandalwood.
- 100% natural, biodegradable and vegan wax
- Imprim'vert label, with low environmental impact
- Box made of recyclable paper, 100% from sustainably managed forests
- Wick made of pure woven cotton
- High quality essential oils and absolutes
- Recyclable glass jar
- Formulated and made in France
... advice for use
To enjoy your Kerzon candle for as long as possible, we recommend that you take certain precautions when using it. For an even distribution of the wax and a good diffusion of the fragrance, it is advisable to let your candle burn until all its upper surface is liquid. To preserve its delicate fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 2 to 3 hours at a time. When you are ready to extinguish the candle, dip the wick into the wax and pull it out straight away, making sure that it is centred and straight. Cut the wick regularly to a length of about 3 mm.
Contains : 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-octahydro-2,3,8,8-tetramethyl-2-naphthalenyl)ethanone, 4-tert-butyl- cyclohexyl acetate, 3 and 4-(4-hydroxy-4-methylpentyl)-3-cyclo-hexene-1-carboxaldehyde.