Confiance is a woody, bold fragrance with notes of sandalwood and cedar wood. You can describe its personality as classy and intriguing with a seductive, soft touch. It reminds you of a classy library room with a crackling fireplace. Stylish, intriguing and seductive.
spices, sandalwood, cashmere, cedarwood, moss
- travel size, perfect to take along anywhere you go
- diameter 5,25 cm. height 6,5 cm.
- 100% natural wax created by the production unit of the French brand Cire Trudon, the oldest candle maker in the world since 1643
- pure cotton wick
- filled in France
- a timeless, reusable vessel made from pressed white glass
Advice for optimum use
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it burning until the top layer of wax is completely liquid in order to prevent 'tunneling'.
- Cut the wick to 0.5 to 1 cm before each use to avoid smoke. Your candle will also last longer this way.
- Place the burning candle on a stable surface and not in a draught.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Store the candle in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not burn the candle to the bottom, but leave 5 mm to avoid damage to the casing and the surface on which the candle stands.
- Don't burn the candle longer than 4 hours at a time to preserve the scent and enjoy your candle longer.
- Centre the wick after putting out the candle. This will avoid uneven burning and soot stains forming on the vessel.