A crackling fireplace. Stylish, intriguing and seductive.
The scent of (self)confidence. Grateful for what you have and for what you have achieved, because you know that is the condition to stand positive in life and to realize your dreams.
spices, sandalwood, cashmere, cedarwood, moss
- diameter 9,25 cm. height 11 cm.
- 100% natural wax created by the production unit of the French brand Cire Trudon, the oldest candle maker in the world since 1643
- pure cotton wick
- filled in France
- a timeless, reusable vessel made from French Limoges porcelain
- a polished lid made from 100% solid brass (a durable alloy of copper and zinc)
Advice for optimum use
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it burning until the top layer of wax is completely liquid in order to prevent 'tunneling'.
- Cut the wick to 0.5 to 1 cm before each use to avoid smoke. Your candle will also last longer this way.
- Place the burning candle on a stable surface and not in a draught.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Store the candle in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not burn the candle to the bottom, but leave 5 mm to avoid damage to the casing and the surface on which the candle stands.
- Don't burn the candle longer than 4 hours at a time to preserve the scent and enjoy your candle longer.
- Centre the wick after putting out the candle. This will avoid uneven burning and soot stains forming on the vessel.